Friday, August 13, 2010

Relationships

Boy what a loaded word. I guess due to my writing relationships have really been on my radar lately. I have discussed relationships and observed people as they discuss them. Short-term marriages (under 10 years), long term marriages, relationships between parents and teenagers, and relationships between women.

So far I've decided they are all really tricky especially in times where money is scarce, and people are just on edge add the extra amount of heat, I'll take bets domestic violence is up. On the news this morning the anchors seemed amused when they relayed a news story about alcohol consumption being up especially vodka.

It would be fun to hear from people who are coping with the important relationships in their lives. How do you deal with maybe a spouse who says there is not enough money but goes out and plays a round of golf, or grown up mean girls, wanting to buy new clothes for your teen but realize that would shatter the budget.

No comments: